Monday, June 12, 2017

Holiday in South Africa

                              Holiday in South-Africa
We started our holiday in Nigel visiting my Nanna then in Potchefstroom visiting friends and then to Durban where my dad did the 87 kilometer comrades marathon. He got a bronze medal because he finished in 9 hours 26min. We visited one of my Dad's friends called Norman in Durban and drove us around to see my Dad on the Marathon route.
We then went to Cape Town seeing my Grandad after that we went to Mossel bay to see my aunt, uncle and cousins and my grandma.
I am now in Pretoria seeing my uncle and aunt then we are going to Nigel  and then we are flying back

we went for a walk searching for Kudu ,here is a bit of info about .Kudu is a species of antilope and there height is 90=110 cm high and there life span is about 7-8 year and 23 years in captivity.I have included a picture so you can see what it looks like.Image result for kudu baby

No comments:

Post a Comment